Monday, August 17, 2015

*PTU Cluster Pack by DBL with PTU Autumn In Paris WITH 3 CLUSTERS & SHOW OFF TAGS*

****PnkParadox Productions Store CT****

PTU Autumn In Paris by PinkParadox Productions
This kit HAS 165 elements 15 frames & 40 papers
I had so much fun with this kit
The colors are just awesome !
The elements are just fantasticThe tagging possibilities endless!

I made 3 clusters with show off tags, 
However this kit has so many possibilities available for all you tagging needs.


Storewide sale going is 45% off currently. 
So why not grab the and kit the cluster pack.
As well as many more! Load your carts during this sale!

I hope you like the 3 tags I did 
with this kit.
I cant wait to see the beautiful 
designs others create with it.

You can find this kit and clusters at 










 photo Lisa siggy.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ty For showing Love