Tuesday, April 21, 2015

*PTU Cluster Pack by DBL with PTU Mothers Day WITH 3 CLUSTER SHOW OFF TAGS*

Are you ready to do those Mothers Day Tags
This kit HAS 144 elements & 20 papers
I had so much fun with this kit
The colors are light and vibriant!
Color Pallet is Pink Green and White.
The elements are just fantastic.

I made the clusters with show off tags, However this kit has so many possibilities available for all you tagging needs.


All Tagger Kits $1.00 Cluster Packs $1.05. Saturday and Sunday only.  Be sure to check out all of our new Cluster designers. CU Packs & PSP Scripts are also on sale. Over at AmyMarie's Kits store.
So stop on by and load up your carts

I hope you like the 3 tags I did 
with this kit.
I cant wait to see the beautiful 
designs others create with it.

You can find this kit at 
1) Amy Marie's Kits


2) PFD


You can find my Clusters at

Thanks for stopping by... 
 photo Lisa siggy.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ty For showing Love