Monday, April 13, 2015

*PTU Cluster Pack by DBL with PTU Lemon n Lime kit WITH 3 CLUSTER SHOW OFF TAGS*

This kit HAS 110 elemnets & 20 papers
I had so much fun with this kit
The colors are Lemon and Lime mix which makes the contrast awesome!
The elements are just fantastic.
I made the clusters with show off tags, However this kit has so many possibilities available for all you tagging needs.

All Tagger Kits only $1.00. Cluster Packs $1.05 , Be sure to check out all of our new Cluster designers. CU Packs & PSP Scripts are also on sale.
So stop on by and load up your carts

I hope you like the 3 tags I did 
with this kit.
I cant wait to see the beautiful 
designs others create with it.

You can find this kit at 
1) Amy Marie's Kits

2) PFD

3) Inzpired Creationz

4) Scrapping Your Memories

You can find my Clusters at










Thanks for stopping to look
 photo Lisa siggy.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ty For showing Love