Friday, April 24, 2015

*Brand New Kit PTU Lee's Tranquility by R&K Elite Dezignz

This kit HAS 103 elements & 30 papers
I had so much fun with this kit
The kit is a floral fantasy dream come true.
The elements are just fantastic.
The Coors Pink Black & White

I made 2 Tags for you to view today, However this kit has so 

many possibilities available for all you tagging needs.


All R&K Elite Dezignz Tagger Kits .65 cents hurry and get them while they are at a HOT price!  Over at Tiny Turtles Store.
So stop on by and load up your carts

I hope you like the 2 tags I did 
with this kit.
I cant wait to see the beautiful 
designs others create with it.

You can find this kit at 
Designer Name: Kreatively Kristina
(Links take you directly to my store in the shop)

Tiny Turtle Designs

Scrapping Your Memories


Mystical Scraps





thanks for Stopping by...
 photo Lisa siggy.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ty For showing Love