Sunday, March 22, 2015

New Blog Layout using PTU Fairyland Fire by AmyMarie

I have used AmyMarie's Fabulous n Colorful
PTU FairyLand Fire kit for this layout.
This is an amazing kit.
The colors are bright and cheerful,
Which in my opinion really made the blog POP!

Please don't judge my layout to harshly was my first time using Artisteer.
Thank You so Much Millie's PSP Madness for helping me learn Artisteer!!!
I know I will only get better with time,
After all Practice make perfect.
I use the same kit for a new Blinkie which I made as well,
 as my pop new siggy shown here.

you can find this kit
@ Amy's Store HERE
Also AmyMarie sales in 3 other stores you may find her kits in those
@PFD HERE
@Inzpired Creationz Store Here
@Scrapping Your Memories Here

This kit has 136 elements and 25 papers,
It also has Tubes included

AmyMarie kits runs specials to get certain kits free 
with a dollar amount purchase so be sure to 
check the left hand side of store home page
to see which kit you can get for amount of money spent.



Fairyland Fire






 photo Lisa siggy.png














No comments:

Post a Comment

Ty For showing Love